1. Never leave the scene of any accident until the proper authorities arrive and have given you permission to leave.
2. If you have a phone that takes pictures or a camera handy take as many pictures as you can.
3. Collect all the information you can from everyone involved drivers and passengers at the time of the incident. Do not rely on the police.
B. Contact information.
C. License plate information.
D. Insurance information.
E. Policy officer’s name and badge number.
4. Do not admit to any liability, listen and answer questions ask by the proper authorities IE Police.
5. If the police give you an accident report number you can got to this website https://secure.phoenix.gov/phxssld/tars/home.jsf for more details.
6. Call you insurance agent.
7. Most of all remain calm and cordial.
We hope that this short video will help you if you are involved in a traffic accident.
Please call us at 480-307-8147 or visit our website www.insstore.net